How to crochet applique mittens and make a stunning addition to any crochet project.
You will need:
The size of one mitten is 2 cm / 0.8 in
Inc – increase, dec – decrease, sc – single crochet
1. Chain 4, sc in 2nd chain from hook, 2 sc (3) turn
2. inc, sc, inc (5) turn
3. sc in each stitch of last row (5) turn
4. 2 inc in first stitch, sc, sc, sc, sc (8) turn
6. sc, sc, sc, sc, dec (5) turn
7. sc in each stitch of last row (5) turn. Change color
8-9. sc in each stitch of last row (5)
Use 7 chain stitches to connect mittens.
Love it…Thank you. Happy New Year to you.